Candidacy for the Squeak Board

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 16 09:05:07 UTC 2007

I would like to volunteer also.

I am Keith Hodges, 36, from the UK, currently residing near Birmingham.

  What can I do for the board?
Whatever it needs to be done to further Squeak's advancement. As a

Although I have been programming in Smalltalk for over a decade, I have
the advantage of doing things other than programming in my day job(s).
This affords me a fair bit of clear thinking time. While my energies
are not being directed to a specific project at the moment, my current
interest is specifically "whatever needs to be done to further Squeak's
advancement."

I am currently working on a system for automatically building and
testing images of different squeak configurations. If elected I would
like to champion making this available as a resource to the community.

many thanks in advance

Keith