Error in SortedCollection do:

Andrew P. Black black at cs.pdx.edu
Fri Feb 16 20:38:36 UTC 2007

Ron,

I bet Andreas is right.  I didn't notice in your original post that
this code was concurrent.  Let us know!

On 15 Feb 2007, at 16:59, Ron Teitelbaum wrote:

> 	^[:a :b | (a nodeID bitXor: self networkID) < (b nodeID bitXor: self
> networkID)]
>
> The values are 256 bit integers.  self networkID is an instance
> variable on
> the model that creates the sortBlock.

On a different note: I inferred that you were concerned with speed.
If this is the case, wouldn't it make sense to do the self networkID
once when the block is created, rather than 2 n log n times when you
do the comparisons.

	Andrew

Andrew P. Black
Department of Computer Science