Error in SortedCollection do:

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Sat Feb 17 02:18:19 UTC 2007

From: Andrew P. Black
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007 3:39 PM

On a different note: I inferred that you were concerned with speed. If this
is the case, wouldn't it make sense to do the self networkID once when the
block is created, rather than 2 n log n times when you do the comparisons.

	Andrew

That's interesting, I hadn't really considered it, since the block lives in
a model that creates the block but it is used somewhere else I figured that
the networkID would be a temp in the block.  But now that you point it out,
I can see that the call would be made to the model from the transferred
context.  That's a really silly mistake easily remedied by a temp variable.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Ron