[V3dot10] Release team problems; Draft Pavel

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Feb 18 18:14:19 UTC 2007

El 2/18/07 2:18 PM, "Pavel Krivanek" <squeak1 at continentalbrno.cz> escribió:

> Hi,
>
> for completeness' sake, here's the response by Keith Hodges who is the
> most active release team member now:

Well , he have some strong ideas what Ralph and I don't buy.
Read carefully the mails.

> less dependent on Ralph's leadership.
I repeat have the procedure complete from December, and for have people
happy must go back some steps.

I publish several tentative images and have the last for remote test several
days.
Load some new projects also and Fabrik, all works

Here I almost was burn at the stake for cook all Test relative in a
package. Your Etoys have 2.8 mb and inside you put several things (Test
also)

I think is possible a similar .image what MinimalMorphic with my procedure
taking normal 3.9 , applying "top rip" of existent today packages, plus Juan
Etoys removal.
A more small Etoys only taking yours and Etoys reload.
What you think ?

Repeat, is a case of trust. People trust Ralph. He have the last word, and
if some delay or "no activity" shows is perhaps he is busy and me don't wish
do unwanted things.

Or maybe we should have several 3.10, as Keith says.
Yours view, Keith view, Ralph view, Jerome view, etc.

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!