Towards a better IDE in Squeak

Romain Robbes romain.robbes at lu.unisi.ch
Sun Feb 18 21:27:31 UTC 2007

     Hi David,

    Your mail comes at the right time! I share your needs for
empirical studies of programmer's usage of the IDE, and I am going to
release an updated version of my
IDE monitoring tool (called "SpyWare" ;-) ) in the next few days.

I think we could join forces and share data. Incidentally, I am going
to Bern at the end of this week to meet some people at SCG... If
you're around we can discuss and compare
our needs. Feel free to reply on or off-list.

    Cheers,
         Romain