election details *PLEASE READ*

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Mon Feb 19 19:08:01 UTC 2007

All,

As a reminder these were the questions that I originally suggested.  I did
receive other questions that I was planning on incorporating today.

1) Do you support stepping up fundraising?  If so what do you propose to do
with the money collected?

2) Do you support bounty projects?  If so can you lay out how you would like
to see a bounty program administered?

3) Do you support incorporation and not for profit tax status for Squeak
Foundation?

4) What do you believe is the future of Smalltalk?

5) What do you think the community is doing right, what should be improved?

6) Should the Squeak be represented at more conferences?

7) Should Tim be given a gazillon dollars for his excellent work on Squeak?

They are not arbitrary questions or one sided Ron's agenda questions.  I
thought they were pretty well sanitized and general.  Some of them are
downright softballs!

Ron