Squeak Foundation Board 2007 Wiki Page

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Mon Feb 19 21:36:39 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I created a page for the election: http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5920 it is
liked off the news page to make it easy to find (it's only two clicks away).

I will continue to remind everyone about this page.  The nice thing about a
wiki is that YOU can change it.

I added a SqF 2007 page for every candidate.  Candidates please fill up your
page with bios, platforms, and random questions and answers of your choice.

I also added a discussion page.  I tried putting in self replicating add to
page but that didn't work well because you can't tell where answers stop and
new questions begin.  So please add your questions there and candidates are
encouraged to edit the wiki page to provide answers.

Again feel free to edit the page to make any changes you feel are
appropriate.

Yours,

Ron Teitelbaum
Squeak Elections Team Member