Towards a better IDE in Squeak

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Tue Feb 20 11:42:09 UTC 2007

Hello Squeakers,

Don't forget the simplest but most powerful addition: tabs! Tabs are a
thing which make Firefox browser famous, IMHO, and I also find RB_Tabs
goodie in VW indispensable.

Next possible addition: back and forward buttons, as in web browser.

Best regards
Janko

Roel Wuyts wrote:
> "An IDE which makes it easy to focus on your work while hiding the
> complexity of the things you are not interested in."
>
> Most IDEs seem to think that people only work on a single class (or
> hierarchy) at a time. But this is not the case, of course.

Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web
Smalltalk Web Application Server
http://www.aidaweb.si