KomHttpServer and StarBrowser

danil osipchuk danil at mtsnet.ru
Tue Feb 20 16:43:38 UTC 2007

I've added adjusted for 3.9 sar to the buttom of SB swiki page
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/2935 .
Changes are as follows:
  - block var name 'item' has been renamed to the 'theItem' (we are a
creative community, is not it? ;) )
  - SMCard has been bulk renamed to the SMPackage (including
doSomeCardSomtething:... ).

Because of being lazy, I did changes in the VIM editor - so code timestamps
and credentials are left untouched.

regards,
 Danil