election details

Lex Spoon lex at lexspoon.org
Tue Feb 20 23:23:20 UTC 2007

"Ron Teitelbaum" <Ron at USMedRec.com> writes:
> As a voter I would like people to answer my questions, but I'm abstaining
> from asking again.  I will most likely vote for candidates that spend some
> time actually participating in a conversation, answering questions, filling
> in the wiki page and addressing issues about building, managing, and
> supporting our community.

That is how I would like it to be looked at, too.  Deciding what
questions should be answered is, itself, a democratic issue.  :)

That said, it does not take any official action to get these
discussions going.  All it takes is a motivated community member to
ask all the candidates a question and then post their responses.  Feel
free to write a giant flashing red "DID NOT RESPOND" for any candidate
that did not even write you back.

-Lex