[From the soapbox:] election details *PLEASE READ*

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Wed Feb 21 11:10:16 UTC 2007

Have you tried TraitsOmniBrowser (http://www.squeaksource.com/
TraitsOmniBrowser.html)? Also, the OmniBrowser in the image has basic
support for Traits.
Of course the tools are not perfect. Instead of helping to improve
the situation people tend to complain. Unfortunately this will not
bring us forward. But hey, its not that important, is it?

Adrian

BTW, Monticello supports Traits too