[HowTo] Squeak People Password Recovery

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Feb 21 16:55:52 UTC 2007

OK, so you've misplaced/forgotten your SqP password.  Shame on you for
not using the account more. ;)  But this is not unusual.

At this time there is no automatic method for handling this but here is
what you do:

Send email from the email address you specified when you setup your SqP
account to box-admins at lists.squeakfoundation.org requesting that your
password be reset.  Be sure to specify your SqP account name.  Also
specify whether you would prefer that I send you your existing password
or generate a new random password.  If you do not specify I will
generate a new random password.  I will then email the address specified
under the account with the password.

Ken