sweep failed to find exact end of memory

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Wed Feb 21 19:26:45 UTC 2007

Tim!  Do you support Bounty Projects!  :)

I believe we still have an open discussion about File Based Image Segments
too, which is another funded bounty project.
http://weeklysqueak.wordpress.com/2006/12/19/storing-imagesegments-outside-t
he-image/ .

Here is recent conversation:
http://www.nabble.com/ImageSegments-as-persistence-t3254689.html