pending mac carbon vm 3.8.15b3U

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Wed Feb 21 23:07:05 UTC 2007

On Feb 21, 2007, at 2:34 PM, Keith Hodges wrote:
> I noticed that in many situations where squeak was freezing using
> later linux vms, if I managed to recover it it would be in the
> middle of dragging a window which I hadnt persinally invoked.
>
> could this be related?
>
> Keith

No different code base, that would be X11 related.

I have noticed in some testing I was doing the other week  that
squeak seemed sluggish to respond to UI events. The current model is
single threaded on the UI thread, and
I was thinking that perhaps squeak is sleeping too long (an error?)
and thus delaying the servicing of the event by os-x.  Likely I need
to check this.

===