"Inteligent" Shrink?

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Thu Feb 22 11:47:12 UTC 2007

Hi!

> Imagine this.
>
> You select one or various categories and "Intelligent Shrink" browse all
> the image searching all the objects thath the selected categories uses. If
> a categorie is not use or not will use it for our selected categories then
> erase it.
>
> Example:
>    I create a "set" of objects, and use objects from Kernel, Morphic etc..
> But no object uses Monticello. Then, "Intelligent Shrink" may delete all
> Monticello's class not used.
>
> Is this possible on Squeak?

I guess there are a whole bunch of ways to do such an analysis (that is
more or less probably to be correct), MudPie springs to mind of course.

Can't give you an SM-link right now because the nameservers for squeak.org
seems to be unreachable right now - have no idea. I can't verify if SM is
up or down because I don't have the IP of squeak.org in my head.

regards, Göran