"Inteligent" Shrink?

Pavel Krivanek squeak1 at continentalbrno.cz
Thu Feb 22 12:05:20 UTC 2007

Hi,

I played with this idea of automatical image segmentation but the
fastest, safest and maybe the only possible way now is to do that all
by hand. The better way to create specialized images is IMHO from
bottom. So we should simply continue in started modularization and
packaging effort.

Cheers,
-- Pavel