Question for Elections

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi glpunzi at zyoconsulting.com
Thu Feb 22 19:44:10 UTC 2007

I can't login to post a question, and I don't know.

Somebody can post it for me?

Q:I think improve the image going to a Developers way can benefit us with
more developers, companys etc.. supporting Squeak. Squeak is the only
Smalltalk flavour opensource thath could be "fight" versus commercial
smalltalks.
What do you think about this?  How you will help to get a good GUI Builder
(for example), and other packages very importants to get a more
"profesionnal" image (profesionnal on more comercial projects based on..)

--
Giuseppe Luigi Punzi - Consultor

        :: ZYO Consulting ::
email: glpunzi at zyoconsulting.com