Looking for old Smalltalks for DOS

Franz Josef Konrad fjk at sava-systeme.de
Fri Feb 23 09:49:48 UTC 2007

That's right. Smalltalk V286 is running in a full graphical environment.
Have a look here: http://squeak.sava-systeme.de/smt-286.jpg
As you can see from Date today it is pretty fresh and in good shape ;-).
So if you are looking for a text based version of /V I can't help.

Btw, Is there a gallery with screenshots of various smalltalk images
anywhere? A couriosity perhaps would be this one:
http://squeak.sava-systeme.de/jigsaw.jpg
It was the try to merge VisualWorks with VisualSmaltallk Enterprise but
as you know it never got into production.

If anybody has a ready to use virtual machine (VMware etc.) with OS/2 3
running I would be interested. I have some old VSE OS/2 images I would
like to run again.

Regards,
Franz Josef