Access to wiki.squeak.org : there are problems while using proxy

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Feb 23 20:37:37 UTC 2007

Well, that's fine.  But what I need is for anyone that can reproduce
this bug, including you to simply coordinate with me so that as you
reproduce it I can see if I can figure out where things are going wrong.
That does not require you to download a large file but simply access any
wiki.squeak.org URL that causes the problem.  In fact, I was assuming
that you could not access anything on the site, are you now saying that
you only run into the problem when you try to download a file like this?

Ken