Towards a better IDE in Squeak

J J azreal1977 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 24 16:38:12 UTC 2007

It is not that I see no value in it.  But tabs are just the same behavior
that e.g. windows already has: a task bar.  In fact, XP will even group the
browser windows all together if they can't be displayed side by side.  At
that point the only difference between what windows has and tabs is one is
at the top, the other at the bottom.

But perhaps I misunderstood and you mean the taskbar/tab behavior in
general.  In that case, yea sure.  Something like that could certainly be
useful.