Customize a fresh squeak image (was: RE: [ANN] SIXX 0.2 is available for Squeak 3.9)

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Sun Feb 25 19:15:37 UTC 2007

Dear Masashi,

	please take a look in www.squeaksource.com for the project
SqueakInstaller. There you will find a modified saltipyckle's version that
will read what to install from scripts files in your image folder how to
customize a fresh image.

	Is not intelligent but automatic and customizable.

	In the wiki are details of how to use this. Any question just ask.

	My two cents,

Sebastian