Towards a better IDE in Squeak

Roel Wuyts Roel.Wuyts at ulb.ac.be
Sun Feb 25 22:18:21 UTC 2007

Hi Romain,

I did not receive any feedback for the DuoSystemBrowser, so I just
use it for my personal coding but haven't added much else. I take
feature requests though :-)

The reason the button bar is not in it is that it is not directly
supported by OB (yet :-) ). I know it can be done, but since I do not
really use the buttons and since nobody asked... :-)