2 references to class with the same name

Brad Fuller brad at bradfuller.com
Mon Feb 26 19:46:55 UTC 2007

I searched for the answer to this, but mostly found how to deal with
instances and obsolete classes. Somehow, I ended up with 2 two classes
with the same name, and the class is not obsolete.

If I look at the hierarchy of it's (their) superclass
(PRStructuresWidget)  there are two classes shown:

	PRSearchWidget #('searchText' 'items')
	PRSearchWidget #('searchText')

PRSearchWidget #('searchText' 'items') is the current "real" class.
Somehow PRSearchWidget #('searchText') got in there, which I don't want.
I don't know how to get rid of it. Anyone point me to the right
documentation on this?  Maybe if I file out the current one, then remove
the class?

thanks,
brad

--