packaging style requests

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 20:12:24 UTC 2007

The problem with ScriptManager is that it's graphical. It's small, 1
class, but graphical. If I'm working on a package which does not
depend on a graphical framework, it would be cool to not add a
dependency just for the README. What I suggest is a method on Object
or Class which prints its argument to the Transcript by default. Then,
ScriptManager can override this method. It's not that clean but it's
the only solution I found currently.

--
Damien Cassou