PositionnableStream>>isEmpty is wrong

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 21:00:51 UTC 2007

2007/2/27, Ralph Johnson <johnson at cs.uiuc.edu>:
> On 2/27/07, Damien Cassou <damien.cassou at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Are you going to add my work to 3.10 ?
>
> I'm expecting to add work from many people to 3.10.  Bug fixes are
> especially valuable.
>
> I haven't looked at what you have done so far.  So, these are just
> general comments that apply to everybody.
>
> We want "fixes" that don't break something else.  In general, we are
> going to add things after they've been used and approved by other
> people.  So, the more people use your work, the more likely it is to
> go in the next release.  I do not consider myself the supreme arbiter
> of the future of Squeak, and so want to do things that have general
> support.

In fact, in this repository, there is 1 fix, 2 or 3 added methods, and
maybe 30 tests. I can remove the fix and the added methods to keep
only the tests. So that, you don't have to think about when merging:
only new methods in test classes.

This can be a solution regarding Keith other message about process.
When I have a fix or some methods to add, I can use mantis and Keith
wiki.

What do you think ?

--
Damien Cassou