Changing keyboard configuration shortcut - qwerty<>azerty

Cédrick Béler cbeler at enit.fr
Wed Feb 28 17:04:52 UTC 2007

Damien Cassou a écrit :
> 2007/2/28, Cédrick Béler <cbeler at enit.fr>:
>> Sometimes it happens that my keyboard configuration change and I cannot
>> roll it back ! In my case, it's changing my french keyboard in qwerty.
>>
>> Do you know the shortcut or the way to bring my azerty back :)
>
> What OS are you using ? I suspect an OS shortcut. Try to have a look
> at keyboard localization settings in your OS preferences.

I'm using XP... and a 3.9 image.

I didn't think it was a OS related stuff as it's still azerty anywhere
else but it seems it's per windows that the keyboard can be changed. So
thank you ;)

To set it back, when squeak windows is selected, I presses (alt+shift)
and voila !!!
sad this shortcut is close to squeak shortcuts ;)

nb: this shortcut for changing keyboard conf is working on all windows
apps (word...) per windows.

Cédrick