SqueakMap releases URLs changed to wiki.squeak.org

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Fri Jan 5 08:23:23 UTC 2007

Hi!

I just ran a script on the SM server changing about 105 releases so that
the download URLs point to wiki.squeak.org instead of
minnow.cc.gatech.edu. So if you are having problems with installing
packages it might be because they are hosted as attachments on the
Squeak Swiki (which was moved) - in that case, update your map now.

I also changed homepage URLs for packages in the similar way.

If anyone experiences a problem related to this - email me. :)

regards, Göran