Monticello Extension

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Fri Jan 5 22:42:22 UTC 2007

You need to put the extra information into separate definitions -
changing MCClassDefinition itself is going to get you into horrible
trouble. Once you have a custom MCDefinition, you can use a subclass of
MCDoItParser to recognize and parse it. As an example, check out the
TweakMC package from http://source.impara.de/mc.html which implements
Tweak field support for MC.

Cheers,
   - Andreas