Could we fix the web site

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Jan 6 20:08:23 UTC 2007

If it is plausible technically, I'd like to suggest that a small
number of news items by put in a scrolling line like we see on the
apple.com page ('Hot News Headlines'). Just the headline, so no
"Howard Stearns etc etc" just 'Croquet editing and creation of 3D
Objects' and 'Exupery Talk; Brussels 2006 Smalltalk Party' etc.

This would take very little room and yet provide links to a good
number of news items. I'd hazard a guess that it would allow editors
to leave the main page alone and simply change the content of some
other file.

tim
Strange OpCodes: IKI: Ignore Keyboard Input