3D desktop

David P Harris dpharris at telus.net
Sun Jan 7 09:28:15 UTC 2007

tim Rowledge wrote:

> On 5-Jan-07, at 1:31 PM, stéphane ducasse wrote:
>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0ODskdEPnQ
>
> Yuck. Absolutely ridiculous system. I don't want some simulation of a
> bad system (messy desktops may be common but they're certainly not
> good) I want a sensible system that actually helps my work processes.
>
> This is nothing more than game-washed kids trying to find a way to
> get grade points for playing Doom.
>
> tim

Gee Tim, just this weekend I have seen several articles saying that
messy is good.  Seems there's a new book out by a rabbi saying that
too-organized is wasteful and too-messy is wasteful, but some mess is
just right!  See:
<http://www.amazon.com/Yearnings-Embracing-Sacred-Messiness-Life/dp/1401301924>

Cheers,
David