Could we fix the web site

J J azreal1977 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 7 09:57:20 UTC 2007

Just to clarify what I meant:

I like it almost exactly as it is.  The only thing I would personally change
would be to associate the weekly squeak with the week it is about and
(maybe) add a couple of sentences to the summary.

I like the about where it is.  It should be on the front page, but if it is
at the top it will push the news down off the screen.  For the ADD crowd we
need that date right on the first page without scrolling.  If it isn't
current, it isn't relevant so the about doesn't matter.

As for typos, how do you enter the news?  If you use the web browser, then
download Mozilla 2.  It has a spell check built in.  That's why I am able to
spell all of the sudden (now if they would just add a grammar checker I
could appear educated).