Could we fix the web site

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Sun Jan 7 14:15:37 UTC 2007

Hi Cees,

on Sun, 07 Jan 2007 12:36:27 +0100, you wrote:
> And Stef - sorry, but your style of communication is again not very
> helpful. Frankly, if you start like that, I could not care less what
> you put or put not on your resumes, link-wise.

"start like that" ? Didn't he just ask if it is possible to make some
changes?

Cees, this kind of blunder that you wrote is just the "right" stuff for
newbees to send them away from the main mailing list (and perhaps from
Squeak): Stef has not only done a great job but he is also a great
contributor and promotor. Now is this your message: go away activists,
Cees could not care less.

What criteria do you put up for linking a resume to Squeak pages? What
criteria do you put up for allowing to ask for changes to the main web
page?

/Klaus