[Help needed] Enhancing manits filters.

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 8 01:17:56 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I need some help in checking if the new mantis filters
All_Reports
and
All_My_Reports

are available to other logged in reporters.

You can see:
http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=5705
Summary		0005705:
Request for two standard permanent filters to ease
browsing for issues.

For the motivation and usefulness of these
enhancements.

The named filters are available to me but since I am
the one who saved them I need to know if they are
available to others.

They are not available anonymously because no named
filters are. So I need someone who can log in to check
and reply. Replying in the mantis report would be best
and sufficent.

Once I learn they are available to all I will announce
to the list and add filtering tips to the swiki.

Thanks in advance.

Yours in service, --Jerome Peace