Could we fix the web site

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Mon Jan 8 02:39:55 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I fixed the typos.  (I stop reading the list for a few days and look what
happens!)

I have a couple of things to say.  First I am very aware of how important it
is to get the spelling right.  I once lost a very big contract because of a
typo when my explanation that nobody mentioned it and the software had
really been used for over a year was not accepted.

I am and remain a very bad speller.  I also have no sense of time.  People
that know when something happened amaze me.  Everything I remember feels
like yesterday to me.

I am using Firefox and it does have a nice spell checker, but I must have
used IE for this post.  I apologize for the typos.

With that out of the way I would also like to say that I am very interested
in any and all comments on the news articles that I have been posting.
Please feel free to let me know if you have a suggestion or criticism.  Also
if you notice a typo or grammatical error please let me know.  I promise not
to take offense.

Thanks for supporting the Web, Doc and News Teams!

Happy Squeaking,

Ron Teitelbaum
Squeak News Team Member