Could we fix the web site

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at univ-savoie.fr
Mon Jan 8 08:55:01 UTC 2007

Thanks ron.
No problem. my remark was that the web site should find a way to
protect itself
from news feed if we do not control their contents. Feeds are cool.
But I do not know if they
were included automatically (and I thought ok what's happen if a guy
write a totally silly point).
So clearly identifying this is a news and we do not control it could
be a way to solve that.

Stef