Hello and a question about TextFieldMorph

Javier Reyes jreyes at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 11:55:59 UTC 2007

Hello Jerome,

Thanks very much. I have just written a mantis report about it.
¿Any Ideas of how could I get in touch with any Morphic guru? Reporting the
bug is the right thing to do, but I'm afraid I need some faster solution or
shortcut for my project. I'm new using squeak and I would appretiate any
suggestion as for user groups, forums or whatever you can recomend besides
squeak-dev.

Best regards,
                        -Javier