wiki.squeak.org

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Jan 8 19:45:38 UTC 2007

Actually there are two levels of passwords.  The first is the one you
mention which is required to edit any page.  But secondly once you edit
a page you have the option to 'lock' it with a password.

Andrew:  If your problem is a personal page that you locked at some
point in the past and have forgotten the password you used to lock it,
let me know.  I cannot recover your password but I can unlock the page
at which point you can lock it again with a new password.

Be sure to point me to the specific page.

Ken