Hello and a question about TextFieldMorph

Javier Reyes jreyes at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 09:19:48 UTC 2007

Hello Jerome,

Thanks very much for your support. Karl Ramberg gave me a simple solution:

text _ TextFieldMorph new openInWorld.
tm _ text findA: TextMorph.
tm autoFit: false.

With my limited level of understanding of the Morphic guts I dont know why
it works but it does. (Thanks again Karl).

I came to something that could be a bug too. What do you think?

in a morphic project drop as press-me button from the object menu. Then edit
its script to something like:
RectangleMorph new openInHand.

Now, everytime you press the button you get a new RectangleMorph. Simple.
Well, if I save that project to disk when I try to load it back I get a
debug screen and not my project. RenamedClassSourceReader related, sanscrit
to me anyway.

Best,
              -Javier