Squeak Wiki Problem

Filip Stadnik filip.stadnik at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 07:27:01 UTC 2007

Here is my situtation for last 3 days:

1) 9/1 - everything OK.

2) 10/1 - 502 Proxy Error all the day.
    The proxy test revealed a transparent proxy
    "glfd-cache-8.server.ntli.net" (62.252.0.11) in my way.

3) 11/1 - everything OK.
    The proxy test shows no proxy in my way as the first day.
    After manually setting the very same proxy
    in browser to simulate yesterday's behaviour
    all still works just fine for me.

To sum up:
1) My ISP - virgin.net juggles with me every day :).
2) The malfunctioning proxy instance was either:
   - changed for a different one
   - reconfigured
   - or cured spontaneously after some delay (i.e. any "bad" record expired)

Being out of trap, I am currently unable to further investigate the problem.
Sorry :(.

Cheers,

Filip