Could we fix the web site

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 16 19:38:08 UTC 2007

On 2007 January 15 15:48, Brad Fuller wrote:
> Milan Zimmermann wrote:
> > Thanks for the work on all changes, the site is now really informative,
> > direct, and also good looking., with nicer color scheme (to me)
> >
> > One note, on the right, the "weekly squeak" box is up covering the last
> > line or two of the "installation" box
>
> Is your text size set to normal?

Do you mean "allow pages to choose their own fomt"? - On Flock and Firefox
(where I do not see the news at all) I have it enabled.

However: I can report it now displays correctly on Flock and Konqueror, still
do not see news at all on Mozilla Firefox.

> >- this is both Flock and Konqueror. In
> > Mozilla, the "weekly squeak" box is invisible.
>
> What platform (not that I can fix it, but I'd like to know)

All browsers on SuSE 9.3 with some updates - Mozilla Firefox is version
1.5.0.8.

Milan