Squeak on the PlayStation 3

Jerry Bell jdbell at oxfordmetamedia.com
Thu Jan 18 19:20:01 UTC 2007

Tried it again,  this time it's 76,281,287 bytecodes/second, and
2,774,915 sends/second.

Is it possible that I screwed something up when I built the VM?

Also the PPC unit in the Cell is a "dual-issue, in-order processor
with dual-thread support" - would the in-order execution make a
difference?

Thanks

Jerry