Tracing the Dynabook: A Dissertation

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Jan 19 02:10:28 UTC 2007

On 18-Jan-07, at 6:00 PM, Brad Fuller wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> I'm still in the introduction contemplating your argument and thought
> I'd ask: don't you mean "northern" California" on p18? I understand
> that
> you are discussing the (potentially) slanted "popular" view of
> "how'd we
> get here." But, what went on in southern CA (from the popular
> collective)?
:-
I always distinguish the two as
- -Silicon Valley is in north/mid California and is where silicon
based hardware and associated software comes from.
  - Silicone Valley is in southern California and has an economy
based on the silicone implant and associated technologies.

tim
Oxymorons: Government organization