RemoteFrameBuffer running on 3.9

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Thu Jan 18 21:19:10 UTC 2007

Hi!

Norbert Hartl <norbert at hartl.name> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this is my first post to this list. I don't know

Welcome to the community. :)

> if this is the right place to write. I tried the

It almost always is the "right place" - even when its not the *primary*
place, it still is a good place being the kitchen-sink for all things
Squeak. :)

> RemoteFrameBuffer package from SqueakMap. It didn't
> work. I needed only to change a few things to get
> it running. I hope this changes are right.
>
> I don't know the usual procedure to do notification
> of bugs/applying code, etc. So I attach the changeset
> to this mail. Maybe it is of interest for anyone.
>
> regards,
>
> Norbert

Just as information to others - if its about bugs and fixes to the base
image - then Mantis (http://bugs.impara.de) is the place to register
bugs and/or upload fixes.

But this is a package installed from SqueakMap and then it is probably
best to contact the maintainer/owner or one of any plausible
co-maintainers. For RemoteFrameBuffer this equals Ian Piumarta:

	http://map.squeak.org/packagebyname/RemoteFrameBuffer

Ian does not really track squeak-dev I think - so a personal mail might
be best to get his attention.

Still - it was not IMHO "wrong" to post to the list. :)

regards, Göran