Squeak Wiki Problem

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Jan 19 18:41:41 UTC 2007

I believe we have now tracked down the problem (for those behind
proxies) to an assumption in Swiki/Kom regarding a non-standard proxy
related header that is being broken and Swiki/Kom is not responding to
nicely.  I've notified Jochen of the problem and he has it near the top
of his todo list.  Hopefully within the next couple of days everything
will be copacetic.

Ken