Meaning behind SqueakFoundation Logo

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Jan 20 18:11:44 UTC 2007

On 20-Jan-07, at 9:33 AM, Brad Fuller wrote:

> What is the meaning behind the 3 globes that orbit the smalltalk
> logo in
> Stéphane's logo. Has it been proposed to approve this logo for squeak
> promotion? Or is it only for the SqueakFoundation? Or?

It hasn't been proposed or discussed at all so far as I recall. It's
just something Stef put on the page he made. Personally I favour the
foundation using the good old squeaky mouse logo; particularly since
it would be a bit of a pain to have a logo different to the one one
the foundation supporter badges I've just ordered....

tim
Strange OpCodes: BIB: Branch If Branch if branch...