Meaning behind SqueakFoundation Logo

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Sat Jan 20 18:52:02 UTC 2007

My idea was that the foundation should promote all the squeak related
projects:
Smallland, tweak, croquet, seaside.... It should work as a core. So
the foundation is the core and around
you have all the projects.

But if you want to do something with it, it is free. At the end if
nobody does anything
I will use it for what I want.

(Also one idea was that having a logo that looks like a cool one and
not a kid stuff was important for me
I always thought about the people trying to sell project in squeak...
and seeing the faces of their clients.
Somehow this is too bad that the code name of etoy was taken for the
complete system.

Even if I like the pin with the mouse (yes I have an old one thanks
to john I guess) and they were cool.