Should every kernel class x provide support for (x new) printString and (x new) hash

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at
Sun Jan 21 15:46:10 UTC 2007

Hi Ralph,

I have nothing to say against your arguments :) just asked if it is
possibile to be more polite to potential converts when they begin using a
workspace :)

OTOH, for (Object new), you might try

to see the tip of the iceberg (keeping in mind that google still does not
crawl each and every piece of publicly available Smalltalk code).