Fabrik

Aaron Reichow revaaron at bitquabit.com
Wed Jan 24 18:33:33 UTC 2007

Brad,

A useable version of Fabrik is available in older versions of Squeak,
and there is a demo project showing the construction of a class
browser in Morphic using Fabrik. I can't remember what versions of
Squeak have it or when they took it out, but I think it may have been
at the 3.0 change over.  Try a Squeak 2.8 for an image that has
Fabrik and is quite solid.

Though someone might be able to correct me on Fabrik- maybe it made
it to 3.0, but I"m quite sure it isn't in 3.2.

I don't know if they ever *finished* it, but it is finished enough
for the demos I've seen.

Regards,
Aaron