2007-01-17 SqF board notes

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Thu Jan 25 15:29:23 UTC 2007

Hi board members,

I have sent an email related to Bert but apparently he did not
mention it.

So this is a point for your next discussion:
	- how can we consolidate the effort of the relicensing?
	Will we accept code in 3.10 by people that did not sign the MIT
agreement?	I hope not.
	How can the release team access this information? Do we have a list
available?
	How a squeaker can sign such an agreement if he was not originally
contacted?
	A suggestion for ViewPoint: I would be nice to be able to have
scanned copies
	of the licenses somewhere on the foundation server too.

Stef