improving the quality of the image

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Mon Jan 29 21:13:28 UTC 2007

I agree too. This was not our intention to ship 3.9 with broken tests
but we had to stop and nobody really stepped up to help (except one
person
but I do not remember and we tried to harvest his fixes).

Now in VW a guy in our team extended SUnitToo to support failing
tests and I think that this is a nice alternative.

PS: I would avoid to put code on mantis as cs but publish packages on
squeaksource since this is easier to deal with them.
Create one package FailingTest and this way if someone wants to have
a look to fix a test he can load all of them in one shot.